[dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”lifted-both” width=”135px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]WE SUPPORT:
Those of us who travel gain a better understanding of cultures that differ from our own. With that knowledge, comes a broader understanding of the social, political and economic divides that often separate us. Philanthropic travel is the natural bridge between the global traveler and the socio-economic needs of the globe’s communities that inspire us to visit. While there is a time and place for travel for travel’s sake, traveling with a purpose gives us meaning where ever our paths lead.
Far-Flung Travels gives back in the following ways:
1. VOLUNTEERISM: Writing, photography and video are powerful media through which to communicate, educate and bridge divides. We help organizations that are interested in drawing attention to their cause through on-location photo- and video-journalism projects.
2. MICROFINANCING: We offer financial support on an individual case-by-case basis to meet the needs of the poor in developing economies.
4. CHARITABLE GIVING: Far-Flung Travels provides framed photography for charity auctions. To request a donation, please send the following information:
• TAX ID: Your tax ID number and the state where you are formally registered as a not-for-profit/tax exempt organization as defined by IRS Code 501(c)(3).
• SUMMARY: A 200-word targeted summary about your organization, including what you do, who you help and where you receive your primary funding.
• REQUEST: The type of photography by destination or subject.
• WHO WILL BENEFIT: Who your request will help, including the age range of children who will benefit.
• WEBSITE: Link to your organization’s website.
If we feel there is a potential opportunity, we will respond and request additional information and documentation. We thank you in advance for your understanding of our donation request guidelines.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]